Strong Square Flat Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
20mm x 20mm x 2.5mm or Customized
Standard +/-0.05mm, Min.+/-0.03mm; a. Before grinding and cutting, we inspection the black product tolerance; b. Before and after coating, we will inspection the tolerance by AQL standard; c. Before delivery, will inspection the tolerance by AQL standard.
1. How Strong is Neodymium Magnet?
-- Different NdFeB Magnet Parameters:
There have many plating options like Nickel coating, Zinc, Gold, Black Epoxy, White Epoxy and so on.
Zn and Nickle coating is the most popular coating.
After plating, has a good rust, corrosion resistance.
Different coatings for your choose
Application of Flat Neodymium Magnets：
Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
Healthcare: MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
Other industries: magnetized Wax, pipe descaling, magnetic fixture, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic locks, doors and windows magnetic, magnetic luggage, leather magnetic toys, magnetic tools, gifts and packaging.
1. Disc Magnet is a special goods for delivery, and they have to make special packing before transportation.
2. Antimagnetic Packaging / Neutral Packing / Custom-make Welcome
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets may hurt your fingers.
3. Do not touch for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may be chip and shatter, but if it is used correctly, it can last a lifetime.
5. If the magnet is damaged, please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized.
6. If magnet is swallowed, it will be very dangerous.
Jin Tong Magnet will join in CWIEME exhibition in Berlin International Convention Center from May 10th to 12th, 2022. Our booth number is 52C01. If you are convenient, we warmly welcome you to visit our booth.