Material: Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Grade: N42, with an extremely strong pulling force of 30kgf per magnet. Tolerance: Standard +/-0.05mm, Min.+/-0.03mm Magnetized through the 10mm thickness, the poles are on the 50x25mm surfaces Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple layer coating for superior durability
Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron
Standard +/-0.05mm, Min.+/-0.03mm
Wind turbine generators, science projects, magic tricks, heavy holding, etc.
Customized magnet is available.
1. How to customized your magnets?
( Size, shape, grade,coating,ect can be customized according to your requirements. )
2. How Strong is Neodymium Magnet?
-- Different NdFeB Magnet Parameters:
3. Surface Treatment
There have many plating options like Nickel coating, Zinc, Gold, Black Epoxy, White Epoxy and so on.
Zn and Nickle coating is the most popular coating.
After plating, has a good rust, corrosion resistance.
Different coatings for your choose
4. Magnetization Side
Application of rare earth block magnets：
Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
Healthcare: MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
Other industries: magnetized Wax, pipe descaling, magnetic fixture, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic locks, doors and windows magnetic, magnetic luggage, leather magnetic toys, magnetic tools, gifts and packaging.
Some Daily Life Application Show:
1. Disc Magnet is a special goods for delivery, and they have to make special packing before transportation.
2. Antimagnetic Packaging / Neutral Packing / Custom-make Welcome
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets may hurt your fingers.
3. Do not touch for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may be chip and shatter, but if it is used correctly, it can last a lifetime.
5. If the magnet is damaged, please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized.
6. If magnet is swallowed, it will be very dangerous.